The girls are separated into units by their Girl Scout level at summer camp. Program Aids (PA) are Cadettes, Counselors in Training (CiT) are Seniors and Ambassadors.
Articles in this section
- Can girls bring their cell phones to camp?
- Do you allow pets on the property?
- What are the sign in/out procedures for Summer Camp?
- How do I register for Summer Camp?
- What do girls do at Summer Camp?
- How are girls divided into groups at Summer Camp?
- What is the age range for the girls at Summer Camp?
- Is lunch provided at Summer Camp?
- What should my daughter bring to camp?
- What should my daughter wear to camp?