Our lifetime members are a cherished part of the Girl Scout family. By making a commitment to Girl Scouts, you will be supporting the Lifetime Membership Endowment Fund, which is used to develop and extend Girl Scout membership to all girls.
Lifetime membership as a Girl Scout adult is available to any individual who accepts the principles and beliefs of the Girl Scout Movement, pays the one-time lifetime membership cost, and is 18 years of age or older, or is a high school graduate or the equivalent.
You will receive:
- A lifetime membership certificate signed by the Chair of the National Board of Directors
- A lifetime membership card
- Information on how you can purchase a lifetime membership pin (available in council retail shops)
- A lifelong connection with a mission-focused, values-driven organization that helps girls develop as happy and resourceful citizens
The lifetime membership dues are currently $375.00, a special lifetime membership, at the reduced cost of $195.00 (the National Council is reviewing these amounts in October 2017), is offered to girls who are registered Girl Scouts at the time of their high school graduation, provided they apply for lifetime membership before their current annual membership expires. The apply for this reduced rate, please contact GSTF by September 24th.
Becoming a lifetime member is easy. Here's how:
- Log into your My GS member community account and select the Lifetime membership option when registering or renewing the membership.
- Pay for the fees online and process your order.
If you have additional questions or need assistance in becoming a Lifetime member, please call Customer Care at (305) 253-4841. We are here to help!