Juliettes (Individually Registered Girls) can sell on Digital Cookie (only). The Cookie Program direct sales model is dependent on troop leaders to train girls and their families, obtain and distribute cookies, collect girls’ cookie sale proceeds, pay GSTF for the cost of the cookies, and distribute any girl rewards. GSTF has been unable to identify an effective, resource-conscious way to replace the traditional sales model for this very small subset of girls within our Council.
Articles in this section
- Cookie FAQ Closing out your sale
- Cookie FAQ Easy Way to Allocate Booth Cookies to Girls
- Cookie FAQ How Do You Enter a Girl Transaction?
- FAQ How can cookies be exchanged between troops?
- Cookie FAQ How to get more cookies after initial order
- Cookie FAQ Delivery Day
- Cookie FAQ Do cookie booths have to be in listed eBudde?
- Cookie FAQ Why can’t siblings attend Cookie Booths? My tag-a-long is so cute and wants to participate.
- Cookie FAQ How long does it take for a newly registered Girl Scout to appear in eBudde and/or Digital Cookie?
- Cookie FAQ How do/can Juliettes sell Girl Scout Cookies?