Because the cookie sales platforms (eBudde and Digital Cookie) are separate from MyGS, it is not an automatic process. GSTF staff uploads new girls and troops at least weekly throughout the sale, generally (but not always) on Tuesdays.
Articles in this section
- 2020 Cookie Program Calendar
- Cookie FAQ Closing out your sale
- Cookie FAQ Easy Way to Allocate Booth Cookies to Girls
- Cookie FAQ How Do You Enter a Girl Transaction?
- FAQ How can cookies be exchanged between troops?
- Cookie FAQ How to get more cookies after initial order
- Cookie FAQ Do cookie booths have to be in listed eBudde?
- Cookie FAQ Why can’t siblings attend Cookie Booths? My tag-a-long is so cute and wants to participate.
- Cookie FAQ How long does it take for a newly registered Girl Scout to appear in eBudde and/or Digital Cookie?
- Cookie FAQ How do/can Juliettes sell Girl Scout Cookies?