We at GSTF understand the difficulty of parents finding child care, however, a cookie booth is just not an appropriate place for a tag-a-long. The Cookie PROGRAM is for registered Girl Scouts at the appropriate age for selling cookies. The little girls who are too young to be Girl Scout Daisies are cute, but they are not Girl Scouts and don't belong at the booth. This is no different than an outdoor program where only registered girls may attend. The girls may be adorable, but they, nor their older brothers who may decide to hang out at the booth (wearing their Boy Scout uniform perhaps?) are part of the entrepreneurship program, the reason we sell cookies. Simply put--no tag-a-longs at booths.
Articles in this section
- Cookie FAQ How to get more cookies after initial order
- Cookie FAQ Delivery Day
- Cookie FAQ Do cookie booths have to be in listed eBudde?
- Cookie FAQ Why can’t siblings attend Cookie Booths? My tag-a-long is so cute and wants to participate.
- Cookie FAQ How long does it take for a newly registered Girl Scout to appear in eBudde and/or Digital Cookie?
- Cookie FAQ How do/can Juliettes sell Girl Scout Cookies?
- Cookie FAQ The number of boxes sold for my girl is different in Digital Cookie and eBudde – why?
- Cookie FAQ Why didn’t my Girl Scout receive a Digital Cookie invitation email?
- Cookie FAQ What are Digital Cookie shipping charges?
- Cookie FAQ Does Digital Cookie ship to international locations?